Sunday, April 16, 2006

New Poll: Country Concerts

I put up a new poll today. It asks which country music artist (of the 5 listed of course) you would most like to see in concert. I'm sure most of this audience knows who all these artists are, but just in case, here are links to their websites and a few of the songs they sing:

Brad Paisley - "Whiskey Lullaby", "Alcohol", and most recently "When I Get Where I'm Going" featuring Dolly Parton.

Toby Keith - "Beer For My Horses" featuring Willy Nelson, "As Good As I Once Was", and most recently "Get Drunk And Be Somebody".

Trace Adkins - "Rough & Ready", "One Hot Mama", and most recently "Honkytonk Badonkadonk".

Kenny Chesney - "When The Sun Goes Down" featuring Uncle Kracker, "I Go Back", and most recently "Summertime".

Tim McGraw - "Red Ragtop", "Live Like You Were Dying", and most recently "When The Stars Go Blue".

Enjoy.

No comments:

Google