Monday, May 19, 2008

What Kind of Question Is That?!

I've been busy today with interviews, applications, assignments, and plenty of other crap. My brain is pretty worn out already, and I still have 2 assignments and (maybe) an application to go. Thank goodness I didn't have class today. But I was going through the online application for a company today that included a personality test. "Just to kind of get to know you" they said. Whatever, here goes.

So I'm going through this thing, and it feels like one of those marketing surveys I've taken so many times in the past, the extent to which you agree or disagree with something. Ugh, I hat those. But I was nearing the end and doing my best to stay focused and honest throughout. I mean, I think I might want this job, so I took it seriously.

That was until I hit one of the last questions. Here it is:



I read it again. Nope, it still says what I think it says. What the hell kind of question was that? There was nothing else like that the other 75 questions, just the one random poor person insult.

So I laughed a little, answered "disagree" as you can see, and moved on. It just really caught me off guard and made me question the motives behind it for a second. "Oh, they must hate poor people."

Hopefully they don't read my blog... because I do want the job...

No comments:

Google