Tuesday, April 11, 2006

The living situation next year

So, for all of you who didn't know yet, next year, I am moving out of these apartments and into a house. It's been a nice transition, this apartment, going from the dorms to a house, but I am definitely ready for a change. It's a 6 bedroom house out on 27th and Kincaid, about 15 blocks or so up from campus. It's within walking distance, but it's also on a bus route, so I won't ever have to be stuck out in the rain. My roommates will be Bryan, Amanda, Hayley, Ryan, Michele, and Jake. Bryan, Amanda, and Jake all live there this year, and are staying next year. Ryan and I are packing up here and moving over there, and Hayley and Michele are doing the same. They are all awesome and I can tell that it's going to be very easy living with them all. I drive out there all the time as it is, so it will be nice to just live there finally. I am very excited about it, and want to just live there now. The apartment isn't doing it for me, and I enjoy hanging out with all of my soon to be roommates. We pretty much do it every night anyways. Just filling you in.

Speaking of hanging out every night, we hung out tonight at the house and watched 24. I had never seen it before, and now I think I might be addicted. I know it's only been one show, but damn it was good. I don't know how I've missed it for almost 5 seasons now. Every monday starting at 9, you can consider me busy for and hour.

Jack Bauer is the shit, and I'm pretty sure he can do anything he wants. He's MacGuyver and Chuck Norris rolled into one badass hero. I can't wait to see how he saves the world next week. Guess I'll have to wait and see. Any spoilers out there?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kevin, seriously, seasons 1 and 2 of 24 are some of the greatest episodes of television ever. Nice to see you are hopping on the Jack Bauer bandwagon. Just remember, WWJBD? What Would Jack Bauer Do?

Google