Tuesday, April 25, 2006

The world of internships

So, I have just gotten word that I might have a connection into one of the Portland sports teams (most likely the Timbers, Beavers, or Lumberjacks) for an internship this summer. I'm talking with Davis Elen Advertising right now, and though I haven't heard for sure yet, the chances look good. That would mean this year I will go from one internship in the spring (the one with the athletic department) to another in the summer, and back to the first in the fall. That would be so awesome, cause I would go from working with the Oregon Football program during "spring training" to working with a Portland team during their season, then back to Oregon for the football season. It's really all a 20-year-old male SportsCenter addict could ask for. Hopefully the summer one will be paid though, or else I might have to find another way to make some cash. I'll let you know what comes of it all.

No comments:

Google