Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Behold, the iPhone

























“Every once in a while a revolutionary product comes along that changes everything.”

Today was the annual Macworld Expo, an event that is notorious for Steve Jobs' infamous "Stevenotes", or keynote speeches, and as everyone pretty much expected, he unleashed the iPhone, and those were the words he used. This thing sounds pretty impressive, with it's touch screen and iPod capabilities and all, read here for the full rundown.

As for the price, it'll run you $500 bucks for the 4GB version and $600 for the 8GB. Not a sum I'm willing to spend, but I'm sure plenty of people are, because check out what the Apple stock did in one trading day:








Up $7.10! I wish I had invested yesterday, then sold tomorrow. Guess I'll have to wait 'till next year.

No comments:

Google