Thursday, March 15, 2007

Can you name all 50 states in 10 minutes?

I was trolling the internet for something to do earlier, so I decided to read some of the blogs I had bookmarked in FireFox but hadn't read in a while. One of those blogs is called Ironic Sans, and it had this really fun game. The author of the blog is a photographer, and he said sometimes in between photo shoots he plays this game with some of the crew. He plays it with a pen and paper, but he recently decided to put it online.















The goal is simple. You have 10 minutes to type in as many of the 50 states as you can remember, and see how you do at the end. Easy enough right? Well, give it a shot. The clock starts automatically when you open the site, so be ready for it. Click the picture to play or click here. Good luck!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did it with 4:29 to spare..decent I suppose

Anonymous said...

I have 49 of 50 right now, and for the life of me I can't figure which one I missed... I guess I will wait the last three minutes...Fuck, how'd I miss Michigan

Kevin said...

Yeah, I was in the same boat, only it was Minnesota for me.

Google