Friday, March 16, 2007

Halo 3 Legendary Edition: $129.99!















The Halo franchise is one of the best in video games. Everyone knows and loves Halo. The third installment is set to ship (pre-release) on November 1 of this year, just in time for Christmas, but that'll probably get delayed as the last one did. It should though. We don't want them rushing it out the door, we want the best they can do.

Anyways, this time around, kind of like they did last year with the $60 Limited Collector's Edition Halo 2, they are releasing what they call the Legendary Edition. Among other things, it comes with a replica helmet like the one Master Chief wears:
















OK, I guess that's cool, but the whole pack will run you $130! Are you kidding me? I have no doubt that plenty of people will buy it, but is it really worth it? I guess they just recently upped the price from $100, and still, is it worth $100? I don't think so, I can settle for the standard version, but what about you?

[via Gamestop]

No comments:

Google