Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Official Spring Term Grades

While it took all but one of my professors to submit my grades until the very day they were due, today is that day, and I have my official term grades:
As you can see, I got a 3.85 with all A's (2 being A-'s). I am very pleased, although not surprised, because as I said in an earlier post, I was kind of expecting these. It was a pretty easy term.

This will be my last "report card" that will have 16 credits on it. From here on in, I'm taking it easy with 3 classes each term (plus a few 1 credit design classes here and there). I'm glad the last two terms of 16 credits have turned out so well, with A's in some form in the last 8 classes, because that means senior year should be a fun one.

That's all from here, just wanted to give you the final results.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YES!!! Congratulations, and thank you for "making the grade" in college. As always, I am very proud. Here's to a successful and happy senior year!

D

Anonymous said...

I'm so proud of you Kev! Good job!

Google