Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Hayley's getting a kitty


Hayley went to the Humane Society today and adopted a kitty. Her name is Bella, and Hayley picks her up on Friday. She's not sure if she's going to keep that name, but I kind of like it for a cat. Apparently when Hayley picked her up for the first time, she just kind of snuggled up in her arms and started purring. It was love at first sight I guess.

Now, I'm not sure how Buster and Olive are going to feel about the new house mate, but I am excited. I grew up with a cat and have lived with one my whole life except when I came to college, so I am used to it. It's a girl, so it should be much more mild mannered than my cat at home, and it's already spayed, so that's nice. Hayley also has a cat at home, and loves her to death, so this will be a nice addition to her life. I'm happy for her.

I'll put up a few pictures on Friday if I can when we go to pick her up.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kevin-I bet Buster is happy-he'll have something other than Olive to chase around the house! When he comes home this weekend, he'll have Jennifer's cat to chase and harass.

Tom

Kevin said...

Yeah, I'm sure Buster is going to think, "Hey, I have a new toy!"

Google