Tuesday, March 11, 2008

The Consumerist's Worst Company in America 2008

I saw this today and just felt compelled to post it. The guys over at The Consumerist have made up a bracket for the worst company in America based on their readers' votes. I have begun reading that blog daily, and am always blown away by some of their stories regarding the ridiculousness of some companies.

Anyways, check out the bracket below (click to enlarge):
If I had to make my predictions about the final four based on nothing but intuition, I would have to say Comcast wins (loses) in the NW bracket, CompUSA in the SW, Radioshack in the NE, and United Health Care in the SE.

What do you guys think? Who's going to be the 2008 Worst Company in America?

[via Consumerist]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna say crocs in the NW. Mattel in the SW I fucking hate wallmart but I doubt they will lose. IM going with them anyways in the NE. ANd definitely hallmark/westland in the SW.


I know nothing about any of these so I figure its like a girl filling out a NCAA tourny bracket..(which always pisses me of by the way, shes like yeah I liked the name george mason so I had them going to the final four. Oh really bitch)

Google