Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Draft Day!

















Who's going to go number 1? Perhaps that question is more of a "who cares who goes number 1", but either way, it's draft day. One thing's for sure: there will be a #1 draft pick. I can pretty much promise you that. Anyways, there are already trade rumors. I hear we're thinking about trading Sebastian for the #7 overall pick. I say do it. We can pick up someone bigger than Sabastian, not to mention older, that gives usd a better ROI. What did Sebastian do in his 2 years? Took us to the worst team in the world. Thanks.

Whichever way you slice it though, the draft is a pretty exciting time, and I'm looking forward to going home and catching it. Hopefully I won't be pissed off because we blow the #4 and the #7 picks, but I'm actually planning on that happening. We should just put in for next year's lottery right now. I really hope we can do something next year, but with what we have right now, I plan to be a quiet fan. Not jumping overboard, because they're still my team, but just not necessarily openly showing my "fanship". I'll leave that for the winning seasons. Sell out? Me? Come on.

I'll check up on the draft later.

No comments:

Google