Tuesday, June 20, 2006

I need work

















Like Mr. T always says, "If you believe in yourself, drink your school, stay in drugs, and don't do milk - you can get work!" Well, apparently I haven't done one or more of those things, because I need work.

I am actually employed right now with Boly:Welch, a business staffing agency downtown that hires temporary workers (like me) to send out to businesses that need them. I guess no businesses need work right now, because I haven't worked yet. I was hoping to get started this week, but as it stands, it's not looking good.

So I come to you, fine bloggers, to ask if anyone has work, or knows someone that does, beacuse I need it. I need to start making money so I can pay my golf debts, put a stereo into my truck, and of course, double it at La Center. If it turns out I do get work this week, I can still work another job, because at this point job security (in the sense of working at the same place the whole summer), is looking slim.

I'll let you know what happens, but if this trend continues, I might be stuck doing a Kotex commercial just like Mr. T. Hopefully it won't come to that. Click the picture to watch that skit from SNL.

1 comment:

Kevin said...

Update:

Just about 3 hours after I wrote this, they called and gave me work. I guess this post acted as a jinx. I wonder if it would work with other stuff...

Google