Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Open Your Ears: Jesse Malin




















Jesse Malin just put out his third album today, called Glitter in the Gutter, and my god it is good! I hadn't heard of him before yesterday, and somehow I listened to one of his songs, and I loved it. You know what really made me like this guy though? After I heard some of his stuff, I went looking for info about him and this new album, and I guess he collaborated with Bruce Springsteen, Jacob Dylan, and Ryan Adams on this thing. Those are 3 musicians with loads of talent. Springsteen even sings on "Broken Radio" (which I couldn't find a link to, but get on iTunes and listen to it). I'm not sure I can say enough about this guy at the moment. Every song I've heard (about 18) I have liked a lot, and I pulled as many mp3s off the web as I could for you guys. If you like what you hear, check him out on iTunes or pick up his new album Glitter in the Gutter out now.

Jesse Malin:
Don't Let Them Take You Down (Beautiful Day!) mp3
In The Modern World mp3
Prisoners of Paradise mp3
Black Haired Girl mp3

No comments:

Google