Tuesday, May 01, 2007

My New Sony Handycam Camcorder


I just got this baby today. I've wanted a video camera for a while now, and the combination of winning money in Vegas and starting a little production company motivated me to finally get one.

It's a Sony MiniDV Handycam with a 2.5" swivel LCD touch screen, a 20x optical zoom,and it only weighs 14 oz. with tape and battery. It is a MiniDV, which is a little cassette tape essentially, and while I would have loved to get one with a hard drive, I wasn't willing to spend $300 extra bucks to get it. Most camcorders are MiniDV right now, though hard drives will take over soon, but I don't need that because I can hook up the camcorder to my computer and save them on my own hard drive, but it just takes a little more time. Time I'm willing to put in.

So now that I have this, plan to see many more videos. The next one we plan to do is set for Thursday night, and I think it's going to be hilarious. Stay tuned. Here's a few more pics:
height=66pxheight=100pxheight=100px

No comments:

Google