Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Batman vs. Superman poster in I Am Legend

This screenshot is from Will Smith's new movie I Am Legend (that I might see later on tonight and might do a review about, more on that later) that shows a Batman vs. Superman poster hanging in New York. It has been added in there of course, but that's not the point. The point is they have a poster for it, which I assume means they're going to make the movie.

The poster shows both the Batman and Superman logos along with a release date of 5.15.10. Now, with both Christopher Nolan's Batman series and Bryan Singer's Superman series still going strong individually, this might happen later than that, but Singer has previously shown interest in doing this movie, so that's a start. A guy can hope right?

Now, about the movie review thing, I haven't done one for a while, even though I've seen some great movies that I would have liked to do reviews for. The one in particular is No Country for Old Men which I absolutely loved. I've also seen the Bob Dylan movie I'm Not There and American Gangster. Not sure why I haven't, but I hope to get back to it. One a sort of related note, I saw Once last night, and while I was hoping it would be better than it was, I still enjoyed it.


Hopefully I think I Am Legend is as scary as I've heard. I could use a scary movie, haven't seen one in a while. If it's not scary, I'm afraid I might not like it. We'll see.


No comments:

Google