Sunday, December 16, 2007

Blazers Winning Streak Continues in Denver

The Blazers are 1 quarter away from a 7-game winning streak. I'm watching it on TV right now, and we're up 92-73 on the Denver Nuggets. Brandon Roy has 22 points and 7 assists already, and Channing Frye has 20 points and 9 boards. This is the best we've played in a long time, and probably the best streak we've had in a long time. We might be playing as good, right now, as Clyde and crew did back in the day. Clyde says, "It's about damn time!"

Imagine if we had Oden. Go Blazers!

Hopefully we can push it to 8-0 at home against New Orleans tomorrow.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kev --Luv you and your site but I can't say the same about the Blazers with their history of illegal activity. I used to be a fan but I just can't muster the effort anymore.

Kevin said...

Believe me, I understand that. But this Blazers team is a fresh start. We have all new, young guys, we finally wised up and got rid of all the real trouble makers, Zach Randolph being the last, and we've set ourselves up with a chance to change that image. It's going to be hard, no doubt, but with stand up guys like Brandon Roy and LaMarcus Aldridge leading the team, I think we're going to shed those "Jailblazers" jumpsuits and get back to what Rip City was all about. I'm actually going to the game tonight. Let's hope we can make it 8-0.

Thanks for the comment.

Google