Friday, March 28, 2008

Stephen Curry = Amazing

Not only has this kid led Davidson to a 25 game winning streak (including tonight's win over Wisconsin), not only is he the leading scorer in the dance with 103 points in 3 games and with 6 points tomorrow will have scored more points in a single NCAA Tournament than anyone in history (passing Glenn Robinson), not only did he drop 33 on one of the best defenders in the country in Michael Flowers, not only did he outscore Wisconsin's whole team in the second half 22-20, not only has he done all that stuff, but he can also make shots that make LeBron James cheer. Check out this (crappy) highlight from CBS that shows some of Curry's dominance, and note the layup at the end, and then LeBron's reaction afterwards. If he's not the best player in NCAA Tournament history, I'd be surprised.



I wish I had the SportsCenter highlight I just saw, but I don't. You should definitely watch it if you can, because they do it so much better (as usual).

After the game, LeBron said of Curry, "He's a very, very, very, very, very good basketball player. I don't know if he's coming out in the draft this year. When he does, he has a spot."

As the title says, Stephen Curry = amazing. He's got LeBron on his side for Christ's sake. I pick Davidson over Kansas tomorrow.

You can read more about him, LeBron, and Davidson in a pretty good article Pat Forde published as I was writing this post here.

No comments:

Google