Thursday, December 14, 2006

Golden Globe Nominations














The 64th annual Golden Globe nominations are out today, and while I was looking at them, two thoughts came to my head. 1) I have a lot of movies to see before the Oscars, and 2) why do I waste my time going to movies during the other 3 seasons? Because the Fall movie season always has the Oscar movies. I know it's on purpose, but still, I wish there would be movies this good in the Spring or Summer so I could actually see all of them. In Eugene, I really just can't get out to the theaters because my Fall term is wrapping up and I've got finals and all that, and when I'm home for break, there's just not enough time because of the holidays. But I want to try and see at least most of the Oscar movies before the awards. I'm going to go to movies by myself, so you guys are going to have to help out.

Here are the movies that I really want to see (in alphabetical order):

  • Babel
  • Blood Diamond
  • Bobby
  • The Last King of Scotland
  • Pan's Labrynth
  • The Pursuit of Happyness
  • The Queen
  • Volver
I guess I better get on this, because I'm going to want to see Rocky 6 and Children of Men and The Good Shepard and a bunch of other ones. Call me up and let's get to it.

You can see a list of the Golden Globe Nominees here.

No comments:

Google