Saturday, February 17, 2007

Power Album: Bob Dylan




















A new thing I'm going to be doing is creating "power albums" for certain artists, which means I will take their entire library of songs, and create an album out of my favorites. That doesn't mean it's a "greatest hits" necessarily, but it's more my favorite songs compiled in such a way that would sound good as an album. My albums will be 12 songs, I will put the actual album they are on in parenthesis after the song title, and that's about it. So here it is, my first "power album."

Bob Dylan
1. Thunder On The Mountain - (Modern Times)
2. The Times They Are A-Changin' - (The Times They Are A-Changin')
3. Don't Think Twice, It's Alright - (The Freewheelin' Bob Dylan)
4. Like A Rolling Stone - (Highway 61 Revisited)
5. Girl From The North Country - (The Freewheelin' Bob Dylan)
6. One of Us Must Know (Sooner or Later) - (Blonde On Blonde)
7. Dignity - (Greatest Hits Volume 3)
8. It Takes a Lot to Laugh, It Takes a Train to Cry - (Highway 61 Revisited)
9. Blowin' In The Wind - (The Freewheelin' Bob Dylan)
10. Tangled Up in Blue - (Blood On The Tracks)
11. When The Ship Comes In - (The Times They Are A-Changin')
12. Knockin' On Heaven's Door - (Pat Garrett & Billy the Kid)

No comments:

Google