Saturday, February 17, 2007

Top 10 songs for Vegas














Only 34 days until I head off to Vegas for Spring Break, and in the spirit of my trip, I felt like making a list. So here are my top 10 songs for Las Vegas:

#10 - Wayne Newton - "L-O-V-E"
#9 - Tom Jones - "She's a Lady"
#8 - Dean Martin - "Everybody Loves Somebody"
#7 - Tony Bennett - "The Best is Yet to Come"
#6 - Frank Sinatra - "Come Fly With Me"
#5 - Bobby Darin - "Beyond the Sea"
#4 - Tom Jones - "It's Not Unusual"
#3 - Frank Sinatra - "Luck Be a Lady"
#2 - Wayne Newton - "Danke Schoen"
#1 - Elvis - "Viva Las Vegas"

Vegas seems like such a departure from anywhere else in the world, really, and these songs have that same feel I think. I can't wait to go, so expect plenty more lists with the Vegas theme to come.

No comments:

Google