Monday, July 30, 2007

Meter Maids II: The Revenge

I saw this on my way to Subway today. If you can't see it too well, that's a picture of a cop car with a ticket on it, and the meter maid's little ride next to it. There's no great story to go with this one, but the picture says enough. I would think the city would have some sort of deal worked out with the county, seeing as how this is right next door to the courthouse and cops are always here, but apparently not. So now that the meter maid has given the cop car a ticket and then parked right next to him, the only thing left to do is for the police officer to give the meter maid a ticket. While you can't see it in the picture, the meter maid isn't in a spot. The little scooter is just kind of in the middle of the road with no meter maid in sight. So, since police vehicles aren't apparently exempt from parking tickets, neither then, I would assume, are meter maid vehicles. I'm not sure what will happen next, but things could get ugly. I'll keep you up to date as the events unfold.

No comments:

Google