Tuesday, July 17, 2007

My Window to Weight Gain

This summer I've been working out a lot. Most of it has been lifting, but some has been running or playing basketball or whatever. I try to do something active 6 days a week, and I do it for a few reasons. It gives me something to do, it keeps me in shape, and I feel better. Oh, and I'd be totally lying if I said I wasn't doing it to look good with my shirt off, too. I've done this for a few summers now, but this summer I've started eating healthy and using some GNC products to try and both put on some muscle and help my body do everything I want it to. I haven't used the horny goat weed, but I am using creatine for lifting and whey protein to help my muscles benefit from the workouts. After less than a month, I've gone from a steady 185lbs during the year to 200lbs yesterday. The best part is, I know it's muscle (and water, thanks creatine) because I'm eating right and exercising. While I'm sure to loose it come school, I'm enjoying it while it lasts. Odd, but it's fun gaining weight.

No comments:

Google