Thursday, July 19, 2007

The Perfect Shot Every Time

My dentist recommends I use cavity fighting mouthwash every night after I brush my teeth. There's something about cavities that dentists just don't like. I haven't quite figured it out yet, but I'll get to the bottom of it someday. Some of you already know my philosophy on teeth and cavities: fill 'em all so I don't have to deal with them anymore. Pretty smart huh? But of course, my dentist doesn't buy it, and after I got my 2 cavities filled, they said use this to prevent getting more. Typical dentist. Well, I just picked up a fresh bottle the other day, unscrewed the cap, and saw what's pictured. Not sure what it is? Neither was I, but upon further inspection, I realized it was the biggest breakthrough mouthwash has ever seen. It's got a tube in it like you'd find in a soap bottle, and the neck is a cup with the tube coming up into it, so when you squeeze the bottle, the cup fills up until you stop. And with a fill line, it's easy to get the perfect shot every time. Truly remarkable. Now, if only they could put that on a whiskey bottle.

2 comments:

Kroen said...

now if could only get these tops of bottles on some vanilla twist we'd be golden!

Kevin said...

I knew you would say that. I was thinking it, but I knew you'd say it. But as long as it's on a bottle of whiskey too, that's OK with me.

Google