Tuesday, October 02, 2007

New Joker Pics

New pictures from The Dark Knight, the sequel to Batman Begins, have hit the net, and give a good look at Batman and The Joker in action together. I still think Heath Ledger will do a fine job as a darker version of The Joker. I mean, look at that creepy face/smile. Plus with the voice we heard on the teaser, I've bought into him in that role. Bale is back as well of course. I am already very excited for this movie, and I assume when the trailer drops in December I'll get even more excited. Check out some more Batman/Joker pictures, as well as the teaser, after the jump. (Thanks TMB)










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So impatient to watch this movie !

Isaac said...

Wow. I didn't know they were making a sequel to Brokeback Mountain.

This looks downright perverted.

Google