Sunday, April 27, 2008

New Dark Knight Poster

Sorry I'm a little late with this, but this is a great poster, so I had to post it.



As you all know, I am very excited about this movie. I think a lot of people are going to see it because Batman Begins was really good, and people just love Batman in general. So, it took me a little by surprise when I came across EW's projections for summer box office numbers. Their list has The Dark Knight coming in 6th in total box office revenues with $255 million. That's a great number, but 6th? Honestly? I think it will come in 3rd overall. One problem I really had with their list, too, was that Will Smith's new movie Hancock, which looks like a bag of shit, is in their #4 spot. What?! I must either be really misinformed, or EW sucks.

I vote the latter.

No comments:

Google