Monday, February 14, 2011

Look who it is...

Hey, hey, hey! Look who's back! Yes, you're seeing this right, after about 3 solid years of not touching this baby, I have decided it's time to resurrect the Blogarrhea. My glorious return to blogging could not come at a seemingly worse time though, because on top of Critical Drinking (which hopefully you're all listening to and loving! Check the sidebar and "like" us on facebook and subscribe on iTunes), we're starting It's on Tap up again. So I've got a lot on my virtual plate. But all this has done is reignite that little fire inside me to write. And write I will.

For those that don't know, Critical Drinking is a movie podcast that me and my buddy Ryan started up over a year ago where we drink beer, watch movies, and talk about them. It's been a lot of fun, and a good outlet for both of us to talk movies.
It's on Tap is the booze blog that Bryan, Jake, Ryan, and I started up in college, which we're revamping and getting back on its feet. We're taking a much more controlled, serious approach to it, and we should have some solid stuff, so keep an eye out for that.

So, what can you expect out of this blog? Same old crap. Just spewing my thoughts all over these pages, hoping for some to stick. The description of the blog is still going to hold up I'm assuming, for better or worse... But I'll keep everyone up to date about the other sites, which I'm hoping you guys dig, and you can follow both on facebook also.

It's good to be back. Hopefully you feel the same.

No comments:

Google