Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Boone sighting!

That's Boone!











Ok, so I was looking through the Oregonian this morning, flipping through the sections, not reading much of anything, and see something I recognize. It's Boone! The kid on the left in the grey sweatshirt. That's Boone! Boone Davidson was in the paper this morning, and I doubt he even knows it. Ok, so this is not Boone, but Jesus does it look like him. So much like him, that no matter how long I look at it, I still think it's him. This would have had to be when he was way younger, like, freshman year of high school or something, but it's a spot on match. This is actually a picture of U.S. Representative Greg Walden's campaign video. But wow, for all of you that know or knew Boone, you'll agree, that's him!

No comments:

Google