Monday, April 16, 2007

Website?

I've been thinking about setting up a website, one of those crappy free ones, of course, so it would be "somehostname.com/mysitetitle", but a website nonetheless. However, while I was setting it up today, I asked myself: "What the hell do I need a website for?" I mean, seriously, what do I need a website for? I have a blog already, and I can pretty much do everything I need through that. But I have this idea in my head that a website would be cool and I don't know why.

The only things I can think of that I may be able to use it for are a place to host photo albums for family and anyone else who cares to look through, and I guess just a general place to store information, as I can't do that with a blog. But even still, what information do I even have to store?

I guess the long and short of it is, I want to start up a website, but I don't know what I would use it for. I know a few of you guys have websites, any suggestions?

No comments:

Google