Friday, June 15, 2007

New Transformers Poster

This is the new Transformers poster. Have I expressed how much I want to see this movie? Yes? Well, I guess I just wanted to reiterate. I have seen dozens of clips and trailers and pictures, oh my. This thing will (hopefully) be the highlight of my summer. This and Die Hard 4. Then comes The Dark Knight and Indiana Jones and the City of the Gods (working title) in '08. Have you seen the new Batman suit? Please do if you haven't. Anyways, here's the newest poster for the movie. I am so pumped! July 4th! The next post will be a Spring Term Review, probably. Sorry, it's been a while, finals week has put a damper on posts, but it was pretty easy. Hope you look forward to excellent grades. I know I do. We'll see. Keep it tuned to the Blogarrhea.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry pal, but I have a felling this Transformers movie is going to blow...hard. I just do not trust Michael Bay to create anything coherent. However, the other films you mentioned will, in fact, rock the f*ck outta next summer.

Kevin said...

You are wrong.

Google