Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Jonathan Stewart Prepares for the NFL Combine

My GOD! This is a video of (former) Oregon Ducks running back Jonathan Stewart training for the NFL Combine; lifting weights, doing drills, and practicing his interviewing skills. Holy shit this man is a beast. Check out the part where he's doing bicep curls while laying on the ground. He is huge! Even the trainer, a guy who sees huge NFL prospects every year, said he "looked like a He-Man figure." It's ridiculous.



In other news, I got back from Vegas yesterday, after a great trip. I had a lot of fun, and pretty much caught up on my sleep last night, which is surprising given the amount I DIDN'T get in the last 5 days. Anyway, I decided against daily updates, but I'm ready to write a big post covering the whole trip, so look for that, probably tomorrow.

No comments:

Google